At Lalor East Primary School we give our students the opportunity to discover and explore their passions – whether it’s in the arts, music, sport or science.
The recently launched ‘Public School. Our School’ initiative highlights the work of public schools. The initiative is a great reminder of the programs and activities that our school delivers to make sure that your child has access to a high-quality education.
Our school runs initiatives to ensure our students, regardless of the background or circumstance, have access to the highest quality education. These include:
- Breakfast clubs
- Camps, sports and excursions fund opportunities
- Cultural diversity activities
- English as an Additional Language programs
- Extra-curricular activities
- Inclusive education for students with disabilities
- Literacy and Numeracy strategy
- Music in schools
- Premiers’ Reading Challenge
- Respectful relationships
- Junior School Council
- Victorian anti-bullying and mental health initiatives
Our school is at the heart of our community and we’re proud to be your local public school.
To view the initiative that celebrates all the good we do in Victorian public schools, visit: www.education.vic.gov.au/ourschool